- Top tips on getting through hot weather with hay fever April 20, 2018With the temperature rising, here are our top tips in reducing your hay fever-induced tears.
- 'I lost legs and part of my face after a dog scratch' April 20, 2018Dr Jaco Nel lost both his legs and all of the fingers on one hand after contracting sepsis.
- Muscular dystrophy doesn't stop Adam living life to the full April 19, 2018Adam has a rare muscle-wasting disorder, but he isn't letting that stop him enjoying life.
- Corrie actor: 'Amazing response’ to OCD storyline April 19, 2018Actor Colson Smith hopes the show has done its bit to help raise awareness.
abs benefits best Blender body bodybuilding cardio diet eating exercise exercises fit fitness food foods free good green health healthy home improvement juice Juicer Juicing Learning LIFEREGENERATOR lose loss minute muscle muscles nutrition recipe recipes routine self tips trainer training vegetables Visalus weight workout Zumba
- Could gut bacteria cause joint pain? April 20, 2018A study looks at the relationship between diet, gut bacteria, and osteoarthritis. Surprisingly, it found that the microbiome is linked to joint health.
- How to make yourself fart April 20, 2018Farting is an everyday term for the expulsion of gas that builds up in the body. Gas can cause uncomfortable bloating and pain, but many yoga poses and other positions can help a person pass gas naturally. We also look at which foods cause gas and give other tips on reducing flatulence or releasing it […]
- What to eat and avoid on a low-fiber diet April 20, 2018Fiber is an essential part of a healthful diet, but some people may benefit from eating less fiber, especially if they have irritable bowel disease (IBD) or have had a recent bowel surgery. In this article, learn which foods to eat and to avoid when on a low-fiber diet, as well as tips on how […]
- Medical News Today: Is fibromyalgia worse in women? April 20, 2018The defining feature of fibromyalgia is widespread pain. It is more common in women than men, who may experience this and other symptoms differently. Women also tend to have more symptoms, including bowel irritation, and heavy, painful menstruation. Learn about fibromyalgia and symptoms specific to women here.
- Medical News Today: How to make yourself fart April 20, 2018
- Medical News Today: Could gut bacteria cause joint pain? April 20, 2018