- The teen battling cancer and 'living every day as it comes' October 14, 2018Billy White, 16, has cancer for the third time, but he's not letting it get him down.
- A day in the life of a 10-year-old patient at Alder Hey October 13, 2018She has cystic fibrosis and shared a day in her life to show what it's like for her.
- Billy Monger: 'Why I don't want to compete in disabled sport' October 13, 2018Billy Monger, 19, had a crash 18 months ago which resulted in both his legs being amputated.
- Princess Eugenie's dress showed off her scoliosis scar October 12, 201814-year-old Georgie says Princess Eugenie’s decision to wear a wedding dress that showed off her scoliosis scar was “an inspirational thing to do.”
abs benefits best Blender body bodybuilding cardio diet eating exercise exercises fit fitness food foods free good green health healthy home improvement juice Juicer Juicing Learning LIFEREGENERATOR lose loss minute muscle muscles nutrition recipe recipes routine self tips trainer training vegetables Visalus weight workout Zumba
- Could omega-3 supplements help reduce anxiety? October 15, 2018The first literature review and meta-analysis to investigate omega-3 supplements and anxiety concludes that they could benefit some people.
- Intermittent fasting may help fight type 2 diabetes October 13, 2018A recently published small-scale study investigates whether intermittent fasting might be a useful intervention for individuals with type 2 diabetes.
- How to increase your metabolism October 12, 2018Many factors influence the speed of a person’s metabolism, including their muscle mass, activity level, and genetics. There are several ways to boost metabolism, including eating at regular times, trying high-intensity interval training, and reducing stress. Here, learn about these and other strategies.
- Medical News Today: Aspirin may reduce liver cancer risk October 15, 2018The latest study to investigate the relationship between regular aspirin use and liver cancer risk finds a significant positive interaction.
- Medical News Today: Do cannabinoids ease multiple sclerosis symptoms? October 14, 2018Uncovering whether cannabinoids can relieve the symptoms of multiple sclerosis is proving challenging. A new meta-analysis takes a look at the data.
- Medical News Today: Could it be possible to eliminate clogged arteries? October 14, 2018A new review concludes that by targeting B lipoproteins in middle-aged people, we could prevent atherosclerosis and associated cardiovascular diseases.