- Will 'Modicare' be a success in India? September 23, 2018India has launched its new flagship health insurance scheme, dubbed "Modicare".
- Life as a medical photographer at Addenbrooke's Hospital September 22, 2018See what life is like as a medical photographer at a city hospital.
- Why I'm happy 'living flat' after breast cancer September 21, 2018Juliet, who blogs about her recovery from cancer, explains why she didn’t want breast reconstruction after her mastectomy.
- Periods 'keeping girls out of school' September 20, 2018Some 350,000 girls say they have missed school at some point because of being on their period, research from YouGov suggests.
abs benefits best Blender body bodybuilding cardio diet eating exercise exercises fit fitness food foods free good green health healthy home improvement juice Juicer Juicing Learning LIFEREGENERATOR lose loss minute muscle muscles nutrition recipe recipes routine self tips trainer training vegetables Visalus weight workout Zumba
- The Mediterranean diet reduces stroke risk, too September 22, 2018In the latest study to investigate the benefits of the Mediterranean diet, researchers identify a reduction in stroke risk for those who partake.
- The 10 best probiotics for vegans September 21, 2018While yogurt is a popular probiotic food, it is not suitable for vegans. However, many other plant-based foods contain probiotics, including miso, tempeh, kombucha, sauerkraut, and kimchi. In this article, learn about these and other vegan probiotic foods, including the health benefits they may offer people.
- What are the pros and cons of a juice cleanse? September 21, 2018Juice cleanses involve consuming only juice for a few days. Some people claim that they can aid weight loss and detoxify the body, but the evidence is scarce. Learn about the pros and cons here.
- Medical News Today: Could video games help treat chronic back pain? September 23, 2018A recent study concludes that a special type of video game could be used to successfully reduce chronic low back pain at a patient's home.
- Medical News Today: The Mediterranean diet reduces stroke risk, too September 22, 2018In the latest study to investigate the benefits of the Mediterranean diet, researchers identify a reduction in stroke risk for those who partake.
- Medical News Today: 'Gut feeling' may be a hardwired 'sixth sense' September 22, 2018New research shows that there is a neuronal circuitry between the gut and the brain that allows information to be sent to the brain in milliseconds.