- Nichola has created an app to help others with alopecia meet new friends December 9, 2018Nichola, who’s had alopecia for fifteen years, has launched an app to help others with the condition make friends.
- Vicky Phelan: The woman who exposed an Irish health scandal December 8, 2018Vicky Phelan exposed a health scandal in Ireland after discovering her smear test for cervical cancer had been misread.
- Meet the talking and crying childlike manikin December 8, 2018Students at the University of South Wales are learning from a childlike doll which has a pulse
- The photographer who puts disabled and severely ill children in fantasy scenes December 8, 2018Angela Forker photographs babies with disabilities and terminal illnesses, placing them in fantasy scenes.
abs benefits best Blender body bodybuilding cardio diet eating exercise exercises fit fitness food foods free good green health healthy home improvement juice Juicer Juicing Learning LIFEREGENERATOR lose loss minute muscle muscles nutrition recipe recipes routine self tips trainer training vegetables Visalus weight workout Zumba
- What are the benefits of seaweed? December 6, 2018Seaweed contains many nutrients and vitamins. Adding it to the diet can help people with thyroid function, diabetes, and weight loss. Learn more here.
- What foods protect the liver? December 6, 2018Some foods and drinks can help protect liver health. These include coffee, oatmeal, grapes, nuts, and fatty fish, among others. Learn more about the foods and drinks that are good for liver health here.
- What is a pescatarian diet? December 6, 2018A pescatarian diet involves eating fish, as a main source of protein, alongside vegetables and other plant-based foods. Learn more about the health benefits of this diet, its environmental impact, and potential risks. We also highlight the best types of fish to eat, and how a pescatarian diet may improve health.
- Medical News Today: This form of brain training may help treat severe schizophrenia December 9, 2018New research finds that targeted cognitive training improves verbal and auditory outcomes in people with treatment-resistant schizophrenia.
- Medical News Today: Who is most likely to experience 'hangxiety?' December 9, 2018New research finds that 'hangxiety,' the experience of anxiety during a hangover, is higher among shy, introverted people than it is in extroverted people.
- Medical News Today: Is it possible to reverse 'chemo brain?' December 8, 2018'Chemo brain' affects many people who have undergone cancer treatment. What happens in the brain, and how can we reverse this effect?