- Organ donation: 'My hero, he gave me his liver' August 17, 2019Tom Wilson died after an accident during a hockey match, but his organs and tissues have saved more than 50 people.
- Nuneaton man loses 14 stone after refusing surgery August 15, 2019Jason Anderson had high blood pressure and was offered a gastric band but refused.
abs benefits best Blender body bodybuilding cardio diet eating exercise exercises fit fitness food foods free good green health healthy home improvement juice Juicer Juicing Learning LIFEREGENERATOR lose loss minute muscle muscles nutrition recipe recipes routine self tips trainer training vegetables Visalus weight workout Zumba
- Apple cider vinegar pills: Health claims and evidence August 16, 2019Apple cider vinegar is gaining popularity as a potential treatment for a range of health issues. We investigate the science behind the claims.
- MS: Paleo diet may reduce fatigue by improving cholesterol August 16, 2019New research finds that improving cholesterol levels by adopting a diet high in vegetables reduces exhaustion in people with multiple sclerosis.
- Medical News Today: Intense light may boost heart health August 18, 2019New research in mice and humans finds that exposure to intense light therapy can boost the heart's protection against a heart attack.
- Medical News Today: Alzheimer's: Death of key brain cells causes daytime sleepiness August 18, 2019According to a new study, the buildup of toxic tau protein in key areas of the brain leads to major brain cell loss and daytime sleepiness in Alzheimer's.