- Silent disco for Hertfordshire dementia care home residents October 19, 2018People living with dementia put on their dancing shoes and boogie to Ol' Blue Eyes.
- Why is this African village letting mosquitoes in? October 19, 2018The genetically modified insects are part of a project which aims to tackle malaria in Africa.
- Girl, 8, walks into school on new prosthetic leg October 18, 2018Friends of Amelia Eldred were ready with a group hug as she walked into school on her new leg.
- Cardiff support worker helps man, 67, get his life back October 18, 2018A project will see the NHS and Cardiff council working closely to keep people living independently.
abs benefits best Blender body bodybuilding cardio diet eating exercise exercises fit fitness food foods free good green health healthy home improvement juice Juicer Juicing Learning LIFEREGENERATOR lose loss minute muscle muscles nutrition recipe recipes routine self tips trainer training vegetables Visalus weight workout Zumba
- Does the hCG diet work? October 19, 2018The hCG diet combines using a human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) hormone supplement and restricting food intake to 500 calories a day. However, hCG weight loss products are illegal in the United States, and there is no evidence to show that the diet is safe or effective. Learn more here.
- Why do people feel tired after eating? October 18, 2018Feeling tired after eating is usually a natural biological response. Certain types of food and the size and timing of meals can all affect a person's energy levels. Learn more here.
- High blood pressure control with 'exercise in a pill' October 18, 2018Increased body levels of a compound that the liver makes could control high blood pressure without having to exercise or eat less salt, study suggests.
- Medical News Today: Cancer: Even healthy tissue is 'riddled with mutations' October 21, 2018A new study charts the slow build-up of genetic mutations. The researchers are surprised to find that even healthy human tissue carries many mutants.
- Medical News Today: Using light to destroy metastatic breast cancer October 20, 2018Metastatic breast cancer may soon be treated using light to activate photo-sensitive drugs which, in turn, can target cancer cells and avoid healthy ones.
- Medical News Today: 12 natural muscle relaxers October 19, 2018Having muscle tightness and pain is a common but bothersome problem for people who exercise or those with underlying conditions. Learn about a variety of natural muscle relaxers in this article.