- Natural Cycles: Do pregnancy prevention apps work? August 12, 2018There's a debate in Sweden over their reliability after women reported unwanted pregnancies.
- Man's leg amputated after dog poo got in wound August 12, 2018Collin Smith has welcomed a move by his council to fine dog owners who do not pick up after their pets.
- The pamper sessions in Nottingham for cancer patients August 11, 2018The sessions are run in a bid to help women boost their self-confidence as they fight against cancer.
- Edinburgh Fringe charity gala to raise brain tumour funds August 11, 2018The event has been organised by a co-director of venue Underbelly, whose six year old son was diagnosed with a tumour two years ago.
abs benefits best Blender body bodybuilding cardio diet eating exercise exercises fit fitness food foods free good green health healthy home improvement juice Juicer Juicing Learning LIFEREGENERATOR lose loss minute muscle muscles nutrition recipe recipes routine self tips trainer training vegetables Visalus weight workout Zumba
- Which fruits should you eat during pregnancy? August 13, 2018Eating a healthful diet is particularly important during pregnancy. The right nutrients help the fetus to develop and grow as it should. Pregnant women should eat a variety of fruits to provide them with healthful nutrients that may also help to relieve their symptoms. Learn which fruits to eat during pregnancy here.
- How much salt does it really take to harm your heart? August 13, 2018A large, international study finds that current dietary guidelines for salt intake are overcautious, and that former evidence may not have been 'the best.'
- Treatment and home remedies for pinworms August 11, 2018A pinworm infection is a common worm infection in children and those living in close quarters. If a person believes that they have a pinworm infection, it is best to seek medical attention initially. A person can then also try a variety of home remedies, such as coconut oil and garlic, as complementary treatments.
- Medical News Today: Why can the birth control pill make your breasts bigger? August 13, 2018The hormones in birth control pills can affect the body in various ways. In some people, the pills cause an increase in breast size. However, this change is usually temporary, and it may reverse within a few months. In this article, learn how birth control pills can affect breast size and other side effects.
- Medical News Today: Which fruits should you eat during pregnancy? August 13, 2018Eating a healthful diet is particularly important during pregnancy. The right nutrients help the fetus to develop and grow as it should. Pregnant women should eat a variety of fruits to provide them with healthful nutrients that may also help to relieve their symptoms. Learn which fruits to eat during pregnancy here.
- Medical News Today: What is the outlook for chronic lymphocytic leukemia? August 13, 2018Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) is a type of cancer that affects the blood and bone marrow. Although doctors can very rarely cure CLL, survival rates for this cancer are typically good. A person’s life expectancy for CLL depends on how far the cancer has progressed and when they receive treatment. Learn more here.