- The ultrasound scan you can do yourself January 16, 2019A US company has produced an ultrasound scanner that plugs into an iPhone and costs $2,000 (£1,555).
- Clean air: Do low emission schemes improve children’s lungs? January 16, 2019Children in London and Luton are taking part in a study to measure how their lungs are affected by air pollution.
- Student makes bucket list after cancer diagnosis January 15, 2019Laura Nuttall had just started university when a routine eye test discovered several brain tumours.
- What does air pollution do to our bodies? January 14, 2019David Shukman examines the effect that air pollution has on our bodies.
abs benefits best Blender body bodybuilding cardio diet eating exercise exercises fit fitness food foods free good green health healthy home improvement juice Juicer Juicing Learning LIFEREGENERATOR lose loss minute muscle muscles nutrition recipe recipes routine self tips trainer training vegetables Visalus weight workout Zumba
- Is corn healthful? January 16, 2019The internet is full of conflicting advice about corn, with some health sites and bloggers claiming that it is bad for health. However, there is no evidence to support this. In moderation, corn can form a healthful part of most people's diets. Learn more here.
- The best cancer-fighting foods January 15, 2019Cancer-fighting foods include apples, berries, and fatty fish. These foods may help prevent cancer and promote general health. Learn more about the best cancer-fighting foods here.
- Is Lactobacillus acidophilus good for health? January 15, 2019Lactobacillus acidophilus is a common probiotic that is available as a dietary supplement and is an ingredient in yogurts and other fermented foods. Research suggests that consuming this probiotic can support digestion and prevent or treat a number of conditions. Learn more here.
- Medical News Today: Experimental drug may prevent Alzheimer's disease January 16, 2019A drug that researchers are testing against a range of conditions might also prevent Alzheimer's. The drug blocks toxic protein buildup in the brain.
- Medical News Today: Is corn healthful? January 16, 2019The internet is full of conflicting advice about corn, with some health sites and bloggers claiming that it is bad for health. However, there is no evidence to support this. In moderation, corn can form a healthful part of most people's diets. Learn more here.
- Medical News Today: 7 simple steps for heart health also prevent diabetes January 16, 2019The guidelines that the American Heart Association (AHA) issued for maintaining cardiovascular health may also reduce the risk of diabetes.