- Prescription drugs sold illegally in Uganda June 17, 2019The BBC has uncovered evidence that prescription drugs have been taken out of circulation by health workers and sold on illegally.
- BAME doctors more likely to be investigated than white ones June 16, 2019David Sellu tells his story as BBC figures suggest BAME doctors are proportionally more likely to be investigated than white doctors.
abs benefits best Blender body bodybuilding cardio diet eating exercise exercises fit fitness food foods free good green health healthy home improvement juice Juicer Juicing Learning LIFEREGENERATOR lose loss minute muscle muscles nutrition recipe recipes routine self tips trainer training vegetables Visalus weight workout Zumba
- Foods with similar nutrition content affect the gut differently June 17, 2019Researchers came up with an innovative approach for comparing foods with similar nutritional labels and found that they affect gut bacteria differently.
- Vitamin D supplements may not prevent type 2 diabetes June 16, 2019A large-scale new trial of over 2,000 adults found that taking vitamin D supplements does not help prevent the development of type 2 diabetes.
- Medical News Today: AI can predict psychosis risk in everyday language June 17, 2019Analyzing two features of language use with machine learning could be a way to predict which individuals will later develop psychosis, study finds.
- Medical News Today: Can scientists learn to bypass superbugs' drug resistance? June 17, 2019Better understanding drug resistance in bacteria can lead to more effective approaches. In laboratory and mouse tests, a new strategy shows promise.