- Bringing up your baby as a vegan August 14, 2018Laceinne Cooper is raising her child on a plant-based diet. She explains how and why.
- Mood Kill: Real life mental health stories inspire new play August 14, 2018A writer's father opens up for the first time after she rewrote her show to encompass his mental health.
- Mums of quadruplets meet for the very first time August 14, 2018Carla and Selina admit they can get through 700 nappies a month.
- Alcohol NI's 'biggest healthcare problem' August 14, 2018Alcohol misuse is the "greatest healthcare problem facing Northern Ireland", a coroner has said.
abs benefits best Blender body bodybuilding cardio diet eating exercise exercises fit fitness food foods free good green health healthy home improvement juice Juicer Juicing Learning LIFEREGENERATOR lose loss minute muscle muscles nutrition recipe recipes routine self tips trainer training vegetables Visalus weight workout Zumba
- Mountain Dew does not kill sperm August 15, 2018There is a persistent myth that the popular drink Mountain Dew kills sperm cells. Some people incorrectly think components of the drink, including caffeine and tartrazine, affect male fertility. This is not true. Learn more about what other factors to do with a person’s health might affect fertility here.
- Foods to eat for better sex August 15, 2018Many people look to their diet to find ways of improving their sex lives. People sometimes try known aphrodisiacs to boost libido, or they might want to try heart-healthy foods to improve their stamina. In this article, learn which foods are best for sex and about the research behind the claims.
- Is it safe to reheat rice? August 15, 2018People often believe it is unsafe to reheat rice. This is because certain bacteria in rice can survive the cooking process. In fact, it is safe to eat reheated rice if it is cooked, stored, and reheated correctly. In this article, we discuss the best ways to manage leftover rice to limit the risk of […]
- Medical News Today: Mountain Dew does not kill sperm August 15, 2018There is a persistent myth that the popular drink Mountain Dew kills sperm cells. Some people incorrectly think components of the drink, including caffeine and tartrazine, affect male fertility. This is not true. Learn more about what other factors to do with a person’s health might affect fertility here.
- Medical News Today: Stroke: Time not the only factor in emergency care August 15, 2018The expert who once coined the rule 'Time is brain!' uses a model to argue that there is also a need to consider the circulation pattern in the brain.
- Medical News Today: New 'triple pill' could eliminate high blood pressure August 15, 2018Hypertension is very common, and it's a major cardiovascular risk factor. An innovative 'three in one' pill may help treat it more easily and effectively.