- Elizabeth Garrett Anderson: Centenary of woman doctor's death December 17, 2017Elizabeth Garrett Anderson was the first woman to qualify in Britain as a doctor.
- Five secrets of a well-run A&E department December 17, 2017Luton & Dunstable hospital has the best-performing A&E in England. The BBC's Hugh Pym explains why.
- Vaginal mesh implants: The woman awarded a $57m payout December 16, 2017Ella Ebaugh was awarded a $57m payout after a mesh implant left her disabled.
- New hope for disabled man's cancer battle December 16, 2017Ian Shaw was sent home to die, but a doctor queried that decision after seeing his story on the BBC.
abs benefits best Blender body bodybuilding cardio diet eating exercise exercises fit fitness food foods free good green health healthy home improvement juice Juicer Juicing Learning LIFEREGENERATOR lose loss minute muscle muscles nutrition recipe recipes routine self tips trainer training vegetables Visalus weight workout Zumba
- Ten benefits of shilajit December 16, 2017Shilajit, also called mineral pitch, is the result of a long process of breaking down plant matter and minerals. Learn about the potential health benefits.
- Could a cup of hot tea each day reduce the risk of glaucoma? December 15, 2017Glaucoma, an eye condition that can lead to blindness, affects a significant number of older adults. Could a household beverage help to shield us from it?
- All you need to know about fat-soluble vitamins December 14, 2017Learn all about the four types of fat-soluble vitamins: A, D, E, and K. We look at dietary sources of each and their role within the body.
- What are the health benefits of carrot juice? December 13, 2017Aside from great taste, carrot juice may provide numerous health benefits. Learn about the nutritional value and possible risks of drinking carrot juice.
- Medical News Today: Yes, you've locked the door: What drives your checking habit? December 17, 2017How many times do you check your door before leaving the house? Researchers have found that excessive checking behaviors are explained by a simple fear.
- Medical News Today: What is prolotherapy and what is it used to treat? December 17, 2017Learn all about prolotherapy, an alternative form of treatment for joint and back pain. We take a look at how it works, what to expect, and its efficacy.
- Medical News Today: Depression: New brain imaging method pinpoints areas of origin December 17, 2017Using a new approach, researchers from the University of Warwick may have identified the source of reduced happiness and unpleasant memories in depression.
- Medical News Today: Causes and remedies for cold feet December 16, 2017Cold feet are a common occurrence. In this article, learn about a variety of possible causes for cold feet, as well as home remedies to keep the feet warm.