- Young people fear lack of job prospects January 24, 2018Young people share their worries, as a survey suggests youth confidence and happiness is declining.
- Sugar tax: Drinks becoming pricier and in smaller bottles January 23, 2018Those who like a fizzy drink will soon be paying more to enjoy them, when the sugar tax comes into force in April this year.
- Joey Barton speaks out about gambling addiction January 23, 2018The footballer says he thinks he'll always be in recovery from the addiction.
- What happens during a smear test? January 22, 2018Doctor Philippa Kaye talks us through what's involved during a cervical screening test.
abs benefits best Blender body bodybuilding cardio diet eating exercise exercises fit fitness food foods free good green health healthy home improvement juice Juicer Juicing Learning LIFEREGENERATOR lose loss minute muscle muscles nutrition recipe recipes routine self tips trainer training vegetables Visalus weight workout Zumba
- The nutrient mix that could boost women's energy levels January 23, 2018Women experience certain nutritional deficiencies that affect their energy levels and their athletic performance. Could this supplement fix this problem?
- Why regular coffee intake could worsen sports performance January 22, 2018Many athletes turn to caffeine as a way of boosting their performance, but a new study suggests that regular caffeine intake may have the opposite effect.
- Can beet juice help treat erectile dysfunction? January 21, 2018Beet juice is becoming a popular home remedy for erectile dysfunction (ED), but can it really help a man get and keep an erection? We look at the evidence.
- Medical News Today: Morphea: Causes, types, and outlook January 23, 2018Morphea is a rare skin condition that results in areas of skin becoming hardened or discolored. Learn more about the causes and prognosis.
- Medical News Today: Alzheimer's: Protecting 'powerhouse' of cells may fuel new treatment January 23, 2018A new study provides further evidence that exposure to a highly toxic form of amyloid beta injures mitochondria and triggers early events in Alzheimer's.
- Medical News Today: Happiness may lie in 1 hour of screen time daily January 23, 2018Researchers at San Diego State University examine whether teens who spend a lot of time on their smartphones are more or less happy as a result.