- What is the sex 'superbug' STD MGen? July 20, 2018What do you need to know about mycoplasma genitalium, the emerging sexually transmitted "superbug"?
- Belfast barber offers haircuts to Liverpool dementia patients July 20, 2018A barber from Belfast has travelled to a care home in Liverpool to offer haircuts to people with dementia.
- Model: 'My Brazilian butt lift gave me septicaemia' July 20, 2018Model Darcie Russell went to Turkey for a "Brazilian butt lift" but it left her with blood poisoning.
- Egg donation: ‘Will they look like me?’ July 20, 2018Ashleigh Kelso, 27, donated some of her eggs to a couple to help them start their own family.
abs benefits best Blender body bodybuilding cardio diet eating exercise exercises fit fitness food foods free good green health healthy home improvement juice Juicer Juicing Learning LIFEREGENERATOR lose loss minute muscle muscles nutrition recipe recipes routine self tips trainer training vegetables Visalus weight workout Zumba
- Strong sensitivity to bitter tastes tied to higher cancer risk July 21, 2018Researchers suggest that women with a higher sensitivity to bitter flavors have an increased risk of cancer, but they are still investigating why this is.
- Benefiber vs. Metamucil: Which is better? July 20, 2018Benefiber and Metamucil are two popular fiber supplements. Both products are designed to relieve constipation and promote gut health. Benefiber and Metamucil work in very similar ways but contain different types of fiber. Learn more about the similarities and differences between Benefiber and Metamucil here.
- Medical News Today: How does complementary medicine impact cancer survival? July 21, 2018Although complementary and alternative medicine has risen in popularity, little is known about its impact on cancer survival. A new study takes a look.
- Medical News Today: Strong sensitivity to bitter tastes tied to higher cancer risk July 21, 2018Researchers suggest that women with a higher sensitivity to bitter flavors have an increased risk of cancer, but they are still investigating why this is.