- How Bournemouth's 'streaming' nurses ease A&E pressure January 21, 2019A Bournemouth hospital is stationing a nurse at its A&E entrance to redirect non-emergency cases.
- Gosport hospital deaths: 'My father’s life was ended by someone else' January 21, 2019David Huntington told BBC Panorama of his anger over his father’s death at the Gosport War Memorial Hospital.
- Thames Water staff offering mental health support to colleagues January 21, 2019Some companies are offering help and support to employees with mental health issues.
- Night shifts: The toll they can take on your life January 20, 2019As more of us work through the night, one man finds out how 30 years of shifts has affected his life.
abs benefits best Blender body bodybuilding cardio diet eating exercise exercises fit fitness food foods free good green health healthy home improvement juice Juicer Juicing Learning LIFEREGENERATOR lose loss minute muscle muscles nutrition recipe recipes routine self tips trainer training vegetables Visalus weight workout Zumba
- Drinking soda after exercise could damage kidneys January 21, 2019A recent study concludes that drinking soda following physical exertion might cause further dehydration and could even cause kidney damage.
- Our guide to the Mediterranean diet January 18, 2019The Mediterranean diet focuses on whole foods and includes plenty of fruits and vegetables. Learn about the benefits and see a sample meal plan here.
- Intermittent fasting boosts health by strengthening daily rhythms January 18, 2019A new study explores the impact of fasting on our daily rhythms. The authors conclude that fasting may protect health by boosting cyclic gene expression.
- Medical News Today: The truth about 'Blue Monday' January 21, 2019Blue Monday, the most depressing day of the year — is there any science behind it, or is it just a myth that has gained too much momentum over time?
- Medical News Today: Alzheimer's: What leads to brain cell damage? January 21, 2019The toxic beta-amyloid protein inactivates a protein that is key to the functioning of the parts of brain cells that receive signals from other cells.
- Medical News Today: Stair-climbing exercise 'snacks' boost health January 21, 2019New research finds that quick sessions of vigorous stair climbing, separated by a few hours of recovery, can improve cardiovascular health.